I'm back !

This is my first blog post since I left the blogging world in 2011. I hope I can continue my passion for blogging just the same like seven years ago. I will use English and Bahasa for my entry posts. I know that my English is not perfect and I still make grammar mistakes. So if you want to correct me please do so because I want to learn from my mistake :) In this blog I'll be reviewing some of beauty products, skincare and anything else if I feel like reviewing it. Other than reviews, I would like to share some experience about any events or anything. That's all for my first blog post in 2018 <3 I wish to write more soon !

*ps : I know some of you might be wondering what's wrong with my header right ? xD Actually I made my header long time ago in 2011 when "keep calm and lets mustache" thingy is very popular back then (if I'm not mistaken haha) hence the header. I will design a new header soon and renovate my rusty old blog so please bear with me ;D

No comments: